UPDATE: Please download the forms below, fill them out and bring to Registration Day. It will make your life easier!
The forms you want to bring:
- Student Emergency Card — Use this form to provide emergency contact and disaster preparedness information for your family. .
- OUSD Student Registration Packet (Policy Signature Page) — The last two pages of this four-page document must be filled out and signed by both the student and a parent or guardian.
- OUSD Acceptable Use of Technology Consent Form — This form is required for all students and must be signed both by the student and by a parent or guardian.
- Request for Primary Language Assistance — Use this optional form to request free translation/interpretation services for your family.
Sixth grade families should register on Aug. 10. Please drop in between 9 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. or 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Seventh and eighth grade families will register on Aug. 11. Please drop sometime between 9 a.m. to 12:30 and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. (If students are away at a summer activity, parents and guardians are still expected to register. Contact the office if you will not be able to attend registration).
What to bring:
- Immunization records for all 7th graders and any students new to OUSD.
- Cash, checks or credit cards for purchasing school pictures, PE uniforms and PTA membership.
We are looking for volunteers to help with registration. Please go here and sign up. Thanks!