The 16th Annual Claremont PTA Auction!
Claremont Middle School Auction returns for its 16th year (but online only)!
From November 1 – 12 2021, the Claremont Middle School PTA will hold its 16th annual fundraising auction. Our goal this year is to raise $45,000. And we need your help, as donors and volunteers.
This is Claremont’s biggest fundraiser, and the proceeds provide critical support for programs including our library, student field trips, teaching assistants in classrooms, math & science night, and many other school activities.
Here’s how you can help:
- Donate an item: We need items large and small for the auction. Anything goes! This year, in light of Covid, we will not be doing much outreach to businesses to donate as many are struggling to survive. If you can purchase a gift certificate from your favorite local retailer or restaurant, you can donate it to the auction. It’s a win, win, win! Win: businesses get income. Win: CMS gets the auction item. Win: you can write off the direct donation on your taxes. We also love Aunt Bessie’s Handmade mittens!
- Parties: Social distancing doesn’t negate the need for socialization. This year as we return to school safely we are also returning to building our CMS community through gatherings done in a safe manner. Do you have an idea for a party, virtual or in-person? Fill out this form and we will be in touch!
- Donate wine for the Wine Raffle: You can donate a bottle of wine to the wine raffle! Donations can be dropped off to the CMS office or brought to 5545 Lawton Ave and put in the box on the front porch.
- Buy a wine raffle ticket: 1 ticket for $15; 2 tickets for $25; 5 tickets for $50.
- Reach out to us at email@example.com with any ideas or questions!