Due to families graduating out or terms coming to an end, there are many key positions open for the 2020-2021 Executive Board. We are looking for…
• President – runs meetings, prepares agendas, works closely with the principal to support the school.
• Vice President – attends board a general meetings, runs meetings when President absent.
• Treasurer – oversees the management of PTA finances and acts as fiscal sponsor for Ride for A Reason.
• VP of Fundraising – leads the Claremont fund campaign, assists the auction leads, and recruits leaders for the pancake breakfast.
• VP of Events -helps find leads for events at CMS like Rockridge Out & About, Pi / STEAM Night and more. This role can be shared by two people and attending the events is not necessary.